So I like blogs. I like them a lot. Last year, I finally got one of those things called a Google Reader (I'm very technologically advanced) and started reading "my blogs." I used to be really into Xanga when I was in high school (again, really cool.) But for all this love, I'm not so much into writing my own blog. Mostly because my number one interest is relaxin', and that doesn't make for very compelling writin' or readin'. But I'm kind of thinking about adding my own voice into the blogosphere (collective groan for 1. the word blogosphere and 2. the idea that there are already too many voices) and maybe firing up this here blog for everyday life, not just whenever I go to other countries. Hopefully this would translate into me also taking more pictures and documenting the stuff I do, however compelling it is or not.
Done and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment